Related Internet Sites
Biology of Human Skin Coloration and Race Links:
- Why Skin Comes in Colors (article by Blake Edgar in the Winter 2000 issue of California Wild published by the California Academy of Sciences)
Links for Racial/Ethnic Minorities in America:
- N.A.A.C.P. (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
- Asian American Studies Center (University of California, Los Angeles)
Multiculturalism and Affirmative Action Advocacy Links:
Opposition to Racial/Ethnic Preferences Links:
U.S. Race/Ethnicity Study Links:
- American Anthropological Association Response to OMB Directive 15: Race and Ethnic Standards for Federal Statistics and Administrative Reporting (Official statement of the American Anthropological Association to the U.S. Office of Management and Budget on the scientific inappropriateness of using race rather than ethnicity for data collection)
- Race and Ethnicity Online (American Political Science Association)
- Race and Redemption: Notes for a National Conversation
- Race: Are We So Different (outstanding interactive website produced by the American Anthropological Association)
- The Sociology of Race and Ethnicity (Michael Kearl, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Trinity College, San Antonio, Texas)
U.S. Census Data Links:
- U.S. Census Bureau (more information but harder to use)
DISCLAIMER: The Internet links listed above take you outside of this tutorial. No representation is made concerning the content of these sites, nor do the links to these sites serve as endorsements.
This page was last updated on
Tuesday, April 12, 2011.
Copyright © 1997-2011 by Dennis O'Neil. All rights reserved.